Dynamic Positioning Operator - Canada
Responsible Navigator as per international maritime regulations and responsible for the safe positioning of the unit.
Americas - Canada
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment
· Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations
· That marine certification at all times is valid and available onboard.
· Safe and efficient execution of marine operations as per procedures.
· That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
· That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
· Stability and ballast operations are conducted according to requirements.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
· Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· The uninterrupted manning of the dynamic positioning console.
· That neither dynamic position console nor bridge is left unattended at any time.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
· That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
· Visible leadership by monitoring daily operations.
· Required logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Active participation in meeting activities.
· Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
· Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· That the bridge equipment is maintained and maintenance is recorded.
· Equipment is prepared for future marine operations.
· As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.