· The role is responsible for accurate and timely recording of banking transactions including receipts, intercompany, management fee, insurance, payroll, financing transactions, tax and accounts payable.
· Reconcile allocated balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis as assigned.
· Processing of journal transactions as advised by the LE Lead or regional business partners in order to support the production of monthly management accounts for Group reporting
· Working with other Accountants in the LE team, produce the journals and analysis required to prepare the LE for monthly close. The role may have responsibility for the monthly close of certain LEs dependent on the experience of the role holder. It is anticipated that as the role holder progresses with their accounting studies, the number of LEs that they are responsible for will grow commensurate with their experience.
· The role will be responsible for assisting with the year-end statutory audit and providing accurate and timely information to support the process.
· Ad-hoc miscellaneous duties as assigned to ensure adequate support to designated shared service support operations, including supporting the Legal Entity Accountants.
· Complies with the Seadrill Code of Conduct and supporting policies, standards and applicable process documentation.
· Performs all work according to agreed expectations of both internal and external customers; focus on doing things right first time, every time and contribute actively to continual improvement activities.