Assist the Driller with the safe and efficient execution of all well and drilling activities.Assist the Driller with the safe and efficient execution of all well and drilling activities.
Mexico (Only local candidates)Rig Type:
Jack UpRig Name:
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· Compliance with applicable laws.
· That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
· That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
· Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· Contribute with OBS card reporting.
· verifying client drilling program vs. Seadrill requirements
· Seadrill training, certification and competence compliance management
· Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
· Organizing crews and equipment for ongoing and upcoming operations.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required
· That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports
· That the plans for upcoming operations are known to the crew
· Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations
· All drills and checks are conducted as required
· All applicable reports and logs as required by Driller, client and company are maintained.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Subordinates are trained in order to make them suitable for a higher position.
· Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· Well kill operations as per instructions from Seadrill supervisors.
· Preparation for future drilling operations
· Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
· That the drilling equipment is maintained including first line maintenance and maintenance is recorded.
· Measure and record all critical dimensions of down hole equipment to be run in the well.
· All tubular’s, handling gear and other equipment required for the well operations are prepared.
· As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.