JOB TITLE: Maintenance Planner / Between Well Maintenance
REPORTING TO: Technical Manager, Technical Services West
Functionally to the Technical Section Leader when offshore
LOCATION: Rotating Offshore and Onshore (as required)
Reporting to Technical Manager, Technical Services West - Provide support and planning for unit between well maintenance, both the planning and execution/close out phase.
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct and Fight Against Corruption and applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
· Participate and fully support Regional and Rig efforts to ensure QHSE Directives and Procedures are being followed.
1.4 JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
· Liaise with the rig management teams to identify and list all proposed Scope of Work to be completed during the BWM periods (ensure the right priority maintenance is accomplished based on IFS requirements).
· Liaise with rig management teams to identify and list risks and control measures for identified Scope of Work.
· Prepare Scope of Work, risks and controls for the scope challenge workshop.
· Liaise with the rig management to prepare the scope challenge workshop.
· Attend scope challenge workshops and update the Scope of Work template with the agreed Scope of Work.
· Liaise with the rig management teams to organize work in work packs and establish BWM execution plan and schedule.
· Identify testing and inspection hold points, SIMOPS, critical path and resources needed.
· Liaise with the rig management team to manage project changes
· Liaise with rig maintenance teams to establish lifting plans, logistic plans, procurement plans and preparation plans for the BWM phase.
· Liaise with the rig management teams to identify correct parts, materials and tools is available (having them staged and kitted).
· Interface with the client as directed by the rig management team to support the plan development.
· Liaise with the rig management teams to prepare execution plan and schedule for the optimizing workshop.
· Attend the execution plan optimization workshop and update the agreed execution plan and schedule.
· Conduct readiness review meetings to assess progress.
· Liaise with the rig management teams to manage recommended additions/deletions/deferrals. Update the execution plan with approved additions/deletions/deferrals.
· Keep the execution plan and control plan updated during the execution phase.
· Include approved “break in” work in the execution plan and schedule same. Update control plan to reflect approved additions/deletions/deferrals.
· Ensure all data for reporting is collected and documentation completed.
· Develop a plan and schedule for the BWM period and report progress (weekly).
· Monitor, update and report actual status versus planned throughout the execution period (daily).
· Prepare for After Action Review (AAR)
· Follow up and implementation of relevant action items from the AAR into the subsequent BWM periods.
· Liaise with rig management teams to ensure MOC’s and Non-Conformities are managed in accordance with Seadrill Management System.
· Liaise with rig management teams to ensure IFS is updated and all relevant information is captured during the BWM period.
· Follow up and close out documentation requirements as required.
· Ensure compliance with current Seadrill maintenance requirements.
· Relevant technical knowledge
· Ability to communicate at high level, both orally and in writing, with drilling units maintenance teams and unit management.
· Excellent understanding of Seadrill Maintenance Management Directives and Procedures.
· As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.
· Microsoft Project:
o Skill level to be at a high level to create, modify and manipulate schedules.
o Proficiency to plan, manage and communicate the work scope.
· Relevant engineering degree or equivalent technical qualification
· 5 years minimum experience in maintenance environment. Enterprise maintenance systems knowledge and proven experience in hands on maintenance operations
· Technical documentation report writing and audit skills
· Good hands on skills and ability to teach and train others.
Must pass Drug Screen and Background Check.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without
Seadrill is an equal opportunity employer: Females,
Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.