JOB TITLE: Tool Pusher
To make sure that you and your team work safe every day, every hour and every minute, no exception.
Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
· Compliance with applicable laws.
That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
Establishment and proper functioning of the safety organisation onboard.
· That client drilling program is in compliance with Seadrill requirements.
All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
· Monitoring and follow/up on ongoing well and drilling activities.
· Preparing for upcoming well and drilling activities.
· Managing equipment preparation for future drilling operations.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
· Ensure that clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
· Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
"ESTA OPORTUNIDADE ABRANGE PESSOAS COM DEFICIÊNCIA"
Local de Trabalho: Offshore, regime 14x14
Horário de trabalho: 12 horas/dia durante 14 dias com folga de 14 dias.