JOB TITLE: HR Administrator Resourcing
REPORTING TO: HR Advisor of Resourcing
LOCATION: Onshore, Houston, TX
Provides HR Administrative support for the Western Hemisphere, North America Resourcing group. Provide administrative support to Resourcing and Operations, primarily in the recruiting area.
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct and Fight Against Corruption.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· The standard for tidiness and cleanness is adhered to.
· Good and clear communications with all steakholders.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
· Schedule and arrange junior crew interviews. Assist with senior crew as needed.
· Screen and review resumes using the in-house applicant tracking system (Cornerstone) and develop strategies to maintain a pipeline of candidates to fill current and future vacancies.
· Responsible for updating onboarding and resourcing spreadsheets.
· Responsible for new hire paperwork and onboarding process which includes but is not limited to background checks, drug screens and client required onboarding.
· Assist new hires during onboarding process.
· Create and maintain electronic employee files. Audit files for missing documentation and ensuring all documents are collected from new hires in a timely manner.
· Assist new hires and current employees with passports and visas.
· Schedule pre-employment drug screens and medicals.
· Make travel, hotel and transportation arrangement for out of town candidates.
· Enter new hire and data change information into Integrated Personnel Request Forms/Oracle HR system.
· Submission and review of background checks.
· Submission of certificates and training request forms to the HR Service Centre for processing.
· Maintain working knowledge of benefits programs to assist with minor benefits questions not requiring action by EBS or the benefits team.
· Update Recruiter and HR Advisors of onboarding progress and notify candidates when they are clear for hire.
· Provide basic administrative and clerical support for the Human Resource department.
· Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
· Member of the emergency response team.
· Provide operations support to warm stacked rigs and special projects as needed.
· Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
· As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.
- · High School Diploma or equivalent
- · Previous experience in HR preferred, Offshore Drilling Operations experience a plus
- · Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
- · Superior Customer service skills
- · Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- · Conscientious of project schedules and timing
- Portuguese speaking preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred
Must pass Drug Screen and Background Check.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Seadrill is an equal opportunity employer.