Many thanks for your interest in a career at Seadrill, this email is to confirm we have received your application.
We will review your application shortly.
This is an automated email, please do not reply. This mailbox is not monitored.
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
· Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
· Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
· That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
· That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
· Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· Organizing and supervising the deck crews.
· Maintenance of cranes and other relevant lifting appliances.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
· That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
· All drills and checks are conducted as required.
· All applicable reports and logs are maintained as required by direct supervisor.
· Safe and efficient execution of operations as per procedures.
· Active participation in meeting activities.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
· Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· Deck or rig floor operations as required or directed.
· Preparation for future drilling operations.
· Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
· That cranes and lifting appliances are maintained and maintenance is recorded.
· All other relevant deck equipment is maintained and maintenance is recorded.
· Sufficient stock of spare parts and materials required are maintained.
· As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.