Assist the Driller with the safe and efficient execution of all well and drilling activities. This position is open for Malaysian.
Assist the Driller with the safe and efficient execution of all well and drilling activities.
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· Compliance with applicable laws.
· That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
· Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· Contribute with OBS card reporting.
· verifying client drilling program vs. Seadrill requirements
· Seadrill training, certification and competence compliance management
· Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
· Maintaining and operating mud pump room and all associated equipment and systems.
· Maintaining drilling fluid properties and volumes as per instructions.
· Promptly informing Driller of any unexplained changes in pit volumes.
· Promptly informing Driller of any unexplained changes drilling fluid properties.
· Participate in drilling fluid transfers to and from supply vessels.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required
· That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports
· All drills and checks are conducted as required
· All applicable reports and logs as required by Driller, client and company are maintained.
· Close co-operations with the Mud Engineer and Mud loggers.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· Preparation for future drilling operations.
· Training of subordinates in order to make them suitable for a higher position.
· Well kill operations as per instructions from Seadrill supervisors.
· Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
· That the control room equipment is maintained and maintenance recorded.
· That the drilling fluid equipment is maintained including first line maintenance and maintenance is recorded.
· Running inventory of mud pump and mud processing consumables is maintained.
· As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.