Responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing mechanical equipment and systems.
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
· Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties
· That technical related certification at all times is valid and available onboard
· Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
· That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
· That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
· Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
· Required logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· That all relevant equipment is maintained and maintenance is recorded.
· As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.