JOB TITLE: HR Administrator – Training (HR Shared Services Centre)
REPORTING TO: HR Supervisor
LOCATION: Liverpool, U.K.
Working as part of the HR Shared Services Centre in Liverpool, this position will provide support to global organisation and will be responsible for arranging training courses and travel logistics for our employees around the world, and archiving training certificates in the HR software system. Additionally, this will liaise with training vendors, travel agents and Seadrill’s supply chain and finance teams to ensure the entire process runs efficiently. This role will utilize Skills XV software to perform daily tasks, in addition to working closely with our employees, the corporate Training & Development team and regional Human Resources staff. This is a fast-paced, deadline driven role, requiring the need to prioritise and multi-task.
· Ensure training bookings and certificates for assigned rigs are processed at the agreed service level.
· Work through the full training booking cycle process from training request form receipt to the certificate upload into the software system (SkillsVX) upon the training course completion.
· Identify training dates and crew availability, book training courses with training vendors, maximize training course bookings with key vendors where possible.
· Request purchase orders for the training course, and complete the goods receipt process upon the training course completion, to facility timely payment to the vendor.
· Arrange travel and accommodation, if required.
· Ensure the training course details (e.g. course name, dates, vendor, cost breakdown) are correctly entered into the software system (SkillsVX).
· Upload training certificates received from the vendor into the software system (SkillsVX).
- GCSG or equivalent
- 3-4 years of HR administrative work experience, preferably in a large, global company (5,000+ employees)
- Strong skills in software such as Excel, Outlook and other business databases.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and team working skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and a positive customer service orientation
- Able to work effectively within a deadline driven environment
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills, has an appropriate sense of urgency
- High level of integrity, data accuracy, ability to recognize and correct mistakes, learn quickly and maintain continuous improvements
- Good analytical ability and software skills
- Systematic approach and ability to plan and react to changes as they occur
- Ability to be available on a ‘on-call’ basis on weekends at designated times, and able to work some shift work (late start, late finish) if required.
- Bilingual ability with English, plus Portuguese, Spanish or Arabic is a plus.
Upholds Seadrill’s core values and reputation both internally and externally:
Candidates are required to complete a Numerical, verbal & psychometric test prior to interviews.
NOTE: It should also be noted that in accordance with Home Office guidance, this role is not capable of sponsorship under Tier 2 of the Points Based System. This means that Seadrill will not be able to obtain a visa for you. Please therefore note that we are unable to employ anyone in this role who does not have the right to live and work in the UK legally.