Background and Skills:
· At least 2-3 years' experience in an information security role and demonstrate a clear understanding of security related issues.
· Experience in security controls design and operation.
· Experience in conducting risk assessments.
· Knowledge of ISO27001/2.
· Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley.
· Knowledge of Data Privacy.
· Degree or equivalent experience in computer science, telecommunications, networking, engineering or another computer-related field (Higher degree preferred).
· Good understanding of general IT.
· General understanding of malware types, delivery mechanisms and detection tools.
· Strong ownership of tasks and issues through to resolution (must demonstrate tenacity and persistence).
· Excellent communication skills, relationship building and interpersonal skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Able to multi-task and prioritise workload and a strong capability to manage and deliver multiple engagements simultaneously.
· Self-motivated and the ability to work under own initiative, with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.