Responsible for safe and efficient management and execution of subsea operations. This position is opened for Asian.
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
· Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
· That subsea equipment certification at all times is valid and available onboard
· Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
· That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
· That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
· Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
· That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
· Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Subordinates are trained in order to make them suitable for a higher position.
· Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· BOP latching/unlatching operations.
· Budgetary control of the department.
· Well kill operations as per instructions from Seadrill supervisors.
· Conducting daily control of all well control equipment and systems.
· Conducting daily control of all subsea support systems.
· Conducting equipment function and pressure test as per procedures or as directed.
· Subsea equipment/systems are maintained and maintenance is recorded.
· Sufficient stock of subsea equipment spare parts and materials is maintained.
· Managing equipment preparation for future drilling operations.
· As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.