JOB TITLE: Maintenance Reliability Engineer
REPORTING TO: Head of Maintenance
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance providing support, identify and manage asset reliability risks that could affect the safe and efficient operation of our fleet assets through the life cycle.
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct and Fight Against Corruption.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· Non-compliance are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
1.3 JOB SPECIFIC RESPONISBILITIES
Specific tasks in connection with the role:
· As a Reliability Engineer you will provide technical support to the maintenance excellence strategies for Seadrill’s fleet.
· Develop plans to eliminate and/or reduce the losses through root cause analysis.
· Work closely with Maintenance Support Engineers, to improve the effectiveness and increase the overall equipment reliability.
· Loss Elimination. Track abnormally high maintenance cost assets, develop plans to eliminate and reduce operating costs, through root cause analysis.
· Improved the uptime and productive capacity of critical equipment using formalized problem-solving techniques.
· Risk Management. Assess and provide guidance on Reliability Engineering (RCM, FMEA, SFMEA, CA) and PM optimization.
· Review and evaluate data/metrics/KPI’s for trends, deviations and perform gap analysis of maintenance strategies. MTBF, MTTR, Asset replacement value.
· Life Cycle Asset Management. Optimizes equipment life-cycle cost by using life-cycle costing (LCC) analysis.
· Audit and evaluate the effectiveness of the PM/PdM, optimization of Maximo.
· Develop new systems, practices and procedures pertaining to maintenance excellence to enhance performance.
· High level of relevant technical Knowledge.
· Ability to liaise at high level with drilling unit’s maintenance teams and units onshore and offshore management.
· As per Corporate and Regional Specific Delegation of Authority matrices.
1.6 COMPETENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
· Relevant Engineering degree (Mechanical, Reliability or equivalent).
· 5 years minimum experience from the Reliability engineering environment.
· Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) or Certified Reliability Centered Maintenance Facilitator (RCM) a plus.
· Advanced experience with CMMS programs (Maximo, SAP, IFS or similar).
· Technical documentation report writing and audit skills.