1.0 CORPORATE REQUIREMENTS
JOB TITLE: Translator – Jack Ups
REPORTING TO: Offshore Installation Manager
Responsible for providing correct and timely translations as required and directed.
- Maintaining all applicable reports and logs as required.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- 3 years’ experience on drilling related industry preferably 2 years of experience on the position.
2.0 REGIONAL REQUIREMENTS
This section describes requirements deemed necessary for this position in the Mexico
Region and are considered as additions to the requirements outlined in Section 1.
2.2 OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively use all safety and environmental tools employed by Seadrill (5-point check, STAR cards, PTW etc.)
- Responsibility for their own personal safety and the safety of all those which fall under their direct supervision.