The successful candidate will take on the below accountability:
· Manage the response to Cyber incidents.
· Oversee the risk management process (operated by the Risk and Compliance Analyst) including assisting with, identifying risks, technical risk assessments and appropriate responses.
· Oversee the 1st line compliance process (operated by the Risk and Compliance Analyst)
· Define and manage a security testing (penetration testing) programme and remediation.
· Lead the out-source security service provider.
· Support the Head of Digital Security in defining the Cyber Security strategy, technology and process road maps and overall IT security programme
· Develop credible business cases for security projects and programme manage the deployment of the security project portfolio.
· Delivery for the IT security programme, including programme managing a portfolio of security projects.
· Building and managing excellent cross department, peer company networks, and supplier relationships.
· Ensure that the IT department is fully engaged in the IT security programme and are aware of the risks and actions being taken to reduce the risks.
· Coaching and developing team members both as part of the Seadrill Performance Management process and in general digital security and soft skills.
· Supporting the IT Leadership team in Cyber related matters.