JOB TITLE: Marketing Engineer
REPORTING TO: Head of Commercial
LOCATION: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Marketing Support. Technical analysis and preparation/ execution of tenders.
- Assist in tender strategy – making Seadrill as competitive as possible in tender submissions.
- Plan and organize Tender submission to Client.
- Ensure that technical content of tender submissions is accurate and factual.
- Continuous improvement of tender processes.
- When required and following correct protocol, engage with other business units to gather required information and first-hand experience.
- Identify potential issues between chosen rig and required scope of work.
- Liaise with rig organizations to ensure IADC & Technical documentation is correct.
- Identify areas that can improve efficiency in marketing and tender processes within Seadrill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head of Commercial.
- Ability to manage time effectively and allow for short notice requirements.
- Operate within Seadrill’s Key principles for business conduct.
- Authorized to delegate tasks to various Rig Management Teams to aid timely submission of quality tenders.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Business or Engineering. Extensive experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience with drilling operations.
- Strong commercial and analytical attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Structured and systematic with strong time planning abilities.
- Communication and writing skills.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team player.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional languages are beneficial.
- Proficient in MS Office package including project planner
- Detail oriented.
Upholds Seadrill’s core values and reputation both internally and externally: