Participate in operations related to loading and unloading, mobilizing drilling equipment and any odd deck jobs as well as participating in the first-line maintenance of relevant equipment.
Job Category: Offshore
Rig Name: West Bollsta
•Relevant craft certificate in technical and industrial production or maritime discipline
•Deck operator certificate as set out in NORSOK R003 Safe use of lifting equipment
•Valid offshore medical certificate approved by Norwegian authorities
•Valid health certificate for members of the MODU’s fire-fighting team
•Valid offshore safety training certificate approved by Norwegian authorities
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
· Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
· Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
· That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
· That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
· Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to.
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
· Safe and efficient execution of operations as per procedures.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Active participation in meeting activities.
· Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· Deck or rig floor operations as required or directed.
· Preparation for future drilling operations.
· Organizing and supervising the deck crews.
· Maintenance of cranes and other relevant lifting appliances.
· Relieve on drill floor and in other areas as required and directed
· Ensuring operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment
· Maintaining drilling and marine equipment and maintenance records
· Maintaining and operating the mud processing solids control equipment
· Preparing all tubular’s, handling gear and other equipment required for the well operations
· As per Corporate and Regional Specific Delegation of Authority matrices.