JOB TITLE: Warehouseman
REPORTING TO: Warehouse Manager
LOCATION: Stavanger, Norway
1. PURPOSE OF ROLE
Within own area of responsibility:
· Responsible for that the daily routines are conducted in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with procedures.
· Secure achievement of HR goals within logistics.
· Distribute best practice and experience through the maintenance system IFS.
· Validate that our equipment is stored and preserved in accordance with our procedures.
· Daily coordination between warehouses onshore/offshore.
· Ensure that custom laws are followed.
· Responsible for filing service reports and certificates in eDocs.
· PO receipt of goods from our vendors.
· Ensure that Timpex and IFS is used in the intended manner in accordance with procedure.
· Operate within Seadrill’s Key principles for business conduct
· Level of authority, ref. DIR-00-0097
4. PERSON SPECIFICATION
· Key competence within logistic processes.
· Forklift certificate.
· Driving licence B.
· Knowledge of Norwegian customs rules and regulations, is preferred.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Structured and organised.
· Good IT skills including knowledge of MS Office programs.
Upholds Seadrill’s core values and reputation both internally and externally: