Accounts Payable Processor
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Explore your potential. Own the opportunity
Seadrill is one of the world’s most modern offshore deepwater drilling companies. Using groundbreaking technology we operate in 15 countries across five continents, employing some 5,000 people representing 65 nationalities.
At Seadrill, you own the progress you make. It’s about feeling encouraged to bring ideas, taking responsibility for your action, and seeking opportunities for collaboration and innovation. Help us stay ahead in our industry, and we’ll recognise the part you play.
As Accounts Payable Invoice Processor, you will be responsible for the processing of supplier invoices, from scanning, verification and approval to dealing with supplier queries and reconciling supplier accounts. Other duties include:
- Reviewing all invoices for appropriate information and correct back-up documentation in readiness for scanning
- Putting PO and non-PO invoices into workflow for approval
- Following up on outstanding invoices awaiting approval with relevant departments, buyers, cost controllers and others
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with supplier queries
- Reconciling supplier statements, researching and correcting discrepancies when required
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents
- Maintaining files, documentation and records thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and good practice
- Dealing with debit balances
- Proactively working to reduce aged items and increase payment on time
- Following processes and guidelines
- Understanding regional Tax requirements
What you’ll need to apply
Previous Accounts Payable experience and a solid understanding of accounts payable practices/procedures is essential for this role. You should also have experience of working with PO and non-PO invoices.
Adept at multi-tasking and able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, you will work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. So, the ability to prioritise tasks, quickly adapt to change and work under pressure is key - as is a pro-active mindset.
Experience of working in a similar commercial environment would be an advantage. Knowledge of using the Oracle R12 ERP system for accounts payable is desirable – as is an understanding of how to process invoices for multiple legal entities and in a variety of currencies.
What you’ll get in return
We value our people and want to retain them. So we offer a competitive package built around an attractive base salary and a range of benefits tailored to your location.
How to apply
To apply, go to seadrillcareers.com
Join Seadrill. Own the Opportunity.