JOB TITLE : Senior Human Resources Advisor – Operations
REPORTING TO : HR Manager
Primarily responsible for providing support to operations in terms of compliance, liaising with Global Mobility for people requirements in the Eastern Hemisphere, third party focal contact for both Onshore and Onshore, as well as leading the Hemisphere crew mix planning and following Company Directives and local employment laws.
- Lead Eastern Hemisphere crew mix plan and targets for all operative and transitioning rigs from NOR to Operations.
- Partner with Rig Management to forecast and ensure manning gaps are filled as required.
- Develop strategic plan to support business regarding all people agenda.
- Lead and support on Rig moves within Eastern Hemisphere
- Provide HR Support for Audits and Tender process as needed.
- Keep focus on cost control and report on HC deviation from budget.
- Provide advice and assistance to management and staff on human resources policies, procedures, legislation and employment agreements.
- Support all annual and adhoc review of Local handbooks, engaging with stakeholders and external legal consultants as required.
- Coordinate and lead annual internal HR Audits with local HR to ensure compliance with processes, highlighting issues and making recommendations where suitable.
- Engaging with Sourcing and Operations Talent Management to promote internal transfers and promotions as part of the offshore career plan when vacancies arise.
- Coordinate Operational Workforce needs, liaising with Global Mobility team to support business with external candidates.
Performance & Talent Management
- Partnering with Rig Leadership to address individual and team performance.
- Identify top /lower performers and recommend career planning as appropriate.
- Monitor and analyze and drive Employee Engagement actions following Corporate guidelines local Operations.
- Drive, lead, and participate in People Committees and follow up actions.
- Key responsibility for SkillsVX Compliance Hemisphere wise, working together with Local HR to guarantee full system usage.
- Lead all Operations training reporting and budgeting for Workforce planning purposes.
Carry out any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- University Degree (desirable) or an equivalent of five years’ experience in Human Resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Good knowledge of Employment Law, legislation and trends in local area.
- Manage confidential data, whilst understanding the importance of the confidentiality.
- Good networking and stakeholder Management.
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills.
- Proactive & Team oriented.
Upholds Seadrill´s Behavioural Framework
- Drive & Ownership
- Change & Forward Thinking
- Communication & Collaboration
- Service Delivery