JOB TITLE: Payroll Supervisor
REPORTING TO: Global Payroll Manager
To lead, document and roll out changes to the Payroll process. The incumbent will be expected to support Payroll leadership team with new initiatives rolled out. The Payroll supervisor is also expected to support and mentor team in the payroll team as need.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSBILITIES
· Own, manage & implement new payrolls, payroll vendor to vendor transitions in US, Brazil & Mexico.
· Lead & mentor team members managing these payrolls including remote resources, stepping in & handling transactions when needed
· Provide support to local teams in these regions during the local business hours (work in shifts).
· Organize & document existing payroll processes viz. process maps & work instruction documents.
· Mentor & support team members to set objectives and reach their goals.
· Own & be responsible to ensure the process documents are continuously updated as changes are made to the process.
· To work with Payroll & other internal HR teams to ensure that requirements are gathered as required for new projects/initiatives
· Get hands on to process BAU payroll when required.
· Responsible for collecting, processing and analysing monthly payroll volumes and produce KPI reporting in partnership with the other Payroll supervisor.
· Data Accuracy, Eye for Detail and Confidentiality are a MUST!
· Be a Role Model and a back-up to the team when others are on leave.
· Implement continuous process improvements.
· Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in handling international payrolls (not restricted to GCC alone) with at least 4 years of supervisory experience, with knowledge of best practices and general HR practices is required.
· Mandatory: Willingness to work Monday – Friday afternoon/US shifts.
· People management skills with prior supervisory experience is essential.
· Must have been involved in previous transition or improvement projects with multi country coverage – at least 2 with significant experience in documentation.
· Should have prior experience in creating process documentation such as process maps & work instructions or equivalent.
· Experience with US, Mexico or Brazil Payroll highly preferred.
· Experience in managing cross functional & remote teams is an added advantage.
· Proficient in Microsoft Visio & Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
· Knowledge of Portuguese or Spanish will be a plus.
· Bachelor Level in Business Administration, HR, Accounting or Finance
· Position requires a high degree of professionalism, sound judgment, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Able to prioritize workload in a fast paced environment with changing deadlines.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects
· Work effectively with management and employees at all levels
· Solid understanding of work processes and systems