JOB TITLE: Senior Rewards Advisor
REPORTING TO: Rewards Director
LOCATION: Houston / Dubai / London
In partnership with HR, Finance, Recruitment & Line Management, and as part of the Rewards Centre of Excellence team, ensure the implementation and management of cost-effective Rewards programs designed to attract, retain and reward high calibre talents for Seadrill’s support functions.
The Senior Rewards Advisor will be the Rewards’ key contact to the HR Director Functions, the HR Business Partners Functions and Local HR BPs, ensuring application of Seadrill Rewards strategy within client groups and partnering with the business to ensure that Seadrill Rewards framework is aligned with business requirements.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and analyse business needs, talent priorities and market trends in order to develop, review and implement Rewards programs to ensure that the Seadrill value proposition remains fair and competitive.
- Act as local Rewards subject matter expert: consult and partner with HRBPs, Line Managers, CoEs to identify, understand and address issues related to Rewards.
- Support global Rewards processes and roll-out to client groups, such as base pay, short- and long-term incentives, benefits, recognition/retention plans, and Executives compensation proposals. Provide input, review and support where needed, for Rewards global processes managed by the Rewards CoE team, such as the annual compensation review cycle, job evaluation and benchmarking.
- Support the development, implementation and communication of new local or global reward programs and processes. Provide support and input to the local change management and transition plans.
- Support communication and training initiatives aimed at ensuring that Rewards programs and processes are understood by HRBPs, managers and employees.
- Be the key Point of Contact for job evaluations in the functions and ensure Job evaluation governance and consistency.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the compensation administration (pay-for-performance, market competitiveness, internal equity, differentiation, etc.) and develop and implement necessary innovative action plans.
- Provide value added compensation data analysis to facilitate management and HR decision-making: make recommendations that are aligned with Seadrill Rewards guidelines ensuring market competitiveness and return on investment.
- Lead/support all assigned projects, initiatives and processes as required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Demonstrable experience as a Reward professional, with robust technical knowledge and expertise across the full range of Rewards. This role would be a great step for an experienced Rewards Advisor
- Experience of Rewards in global, multi-site businesses.
- Demonstrated prior success in leading, building and developing Rewards processes with a strong focus on customer service, operational excellence and standardization of approach
- Ability to work both at a strategic and a pragmatic operational level
- Ability to influence stakeholders effectively, both globally and locally.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
BA or Masters within the fields of HR or Finance desirable.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN
At Seadrill, we employ people who want to be their best. That’s why our training, work-life balance and reward packages are built around an attractive base salary and a range of benefits tailored to your location.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seadrillcareers.com
Join Seadrill. Own the Opportunity.