OFFSHORE DRILLING OPPORTUNITIES IN MEXICO
Our Mexico operations encompass 5 hi-spec jackup units. With an aim to build our local talent pipelines, we are looking for local talent with the drive and ambition to own the opportunities and join us in various offshore operations positions. As part of offshore teams, you stand on the front line of exploration. Your role is to provide safe and efficient operations so that we continue to build and maintain our position as the preferred drilling contractor of choice for offshore services.
· Offshore Installation Manager (OIM)
· Assistant Driller
What you’ll need to apply
- The legal right to work in Mexico without sponsorship
- Proof of employment of 5 years of experience offshore, and 2 years of experience in the position applying for.
- IADC Rig pass
- Seamans Book
- Basic Safety Training Offshore (OPITO) or Water Survival Certificate by STCW95
- IWCF Wellcontrol level 4 / IADC Wellsharp Supervisor level (OIM & Toolpusher)
- IWCF Wellcontrol level 3 / IADC Wellsharp Driller lever (Driller & Assistant Driller)
- Well School Test approved by PEMEX (Pozo escuela).
- Annex SSPA (Desirable)
- Permit to work (Desirable)
What you’ll get in return
We value our people and work hard to retain them. So, wherever you join us, you’ll thrive in a challenging, encouraging and supportive environment that brings out the best in you. We also offer a competitive package built around an attractive base salary, with plenty of training and development opportunities and a range of benefits.
Join Seadrill. Own the Opportunity.