SENIOR TREASURY ANALYST
The Treasury team consists of six people and is responsible for managing all group activities relating to cash management, debt, investments, derivatives, intercompany funding, issuance of guarantees and contribute to various projects associated with our global operations, M&A and new financing initiatives.
· 3 separate operating groups
· 250+ legal entities
· 17 syndicated debt facilities across 43 lenders, a Term Loan B and a Secured Note amounting to over $10.5bn outstanding
· Derivatives portfolio of $7.6bn notional value including Interest Rate Swaps, Caps and Floors
· $2.3bn+ of cash under management
· 550+ bank accounts with 30+ banks
· Operations in 30+ countries
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, the Senior Treasury Analyst will be focused on our global cash management and banking systems. This will include managing our global bank account network, user access to banking platforms and treasury settlements through our Treasury system FIS Integrity. This will also include leading efficiency projects in these areas to support the ongoing Treasury operations.
We are looking for proactive candidates who have a “can-do” approach and are naturally inquisitive, who will establish themselves as the “go-to” person for colleagues for global cash management and treasury systems. The person in this role will be a key liaison between Treasury and our banking partners.
This role will be supported by a Treasury Assistant for all related activities and initiatives.
· Responsible for the end to end bank account opening and closing process including providing the necessary completed documentation to the banks and liaising internally with people as required, with support of a Treasury Assistant. This includes becoming the expert for regional banking requirements and in particular understanding capital controls of countries we are operating in to support the establishment of new operations.
· Responsible for the group record of bank accounts and signatories in the new eBAM system, with support from a Treasury Assistant, and be the expert in this system going forward and responsible for continually improving the efficiency and use of this system in our day to day activities. will include providing reporting to colleagues for reconciling active bank accounts with Oracle and ensuring agreed process is maintained for updating signatories.
· Responsible for delivering efficiency and overseeing Treasury Assistant in the co-ordination of all bank requests for KYC information which involves liaising internally and with third parties to obtain various documentation and information which the banks require from time to time. This will include seeking out improvements to make this process less onerous and more efficient.
· Responsible for overseeing the Treasury Assistant’s maintenance of user access to various online banking portals and providing people with access where required. This includes the performance of quarterly SOX controls to verify suitable access to online banking platforms.
· Be the main point of contact for Treasury with our banking partners day to day in order to ensure we maintain a strong relationship and continue to improve efficiency of the bank account opening and closing process globally.
· Lead projects relating to cash management and related treasury or banking systems with support from the wider treasury team.
· Support the team in ensuring compliance with internal and external Treasury controls and procedures, including SOX compliance and developing and implementing new procedures where necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Demonstrable experience in a similar capacity, i.e. Treasury cash management
· User knowledge of banking platforms and treasury settlements
· User knowledge of Treasury systems is expected though FIS Integrity is an advantage
· Excellent knowledge of Excel and financial modelling
· Good understanding of reporting requirements for users of treasury information including financial reporting and compliance
· Team player who is able to work across Treasury, Finance and the business units
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task, often juggling different but equally important projects
· Willingness and ability to effectively undertake a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and not afraid to challenge
· Flexibility; able to work in a flexible manner and meet changing priorities.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline preferred
· AMCT professional qualification is an advantage, however, commitment towards completing this.