OFFSHORE TECHNICAL OPPORTUNITIES IN MEXICO
Our Mexico operations encompass 5 hi-spec jackup units. With an aim to build our local talent pipelines, we are looking for local talent with the drive and ambition to own the opportunities and join us in various offshore operations positions. As part of offshore teams, you stand on the front line of exploration. Your role is to provide safe and efficient operations so that we continue to build and maintain our position as the preferred drilling contractor of choice for offshore services.
· Senior Electrician
· Senior Electronic Technician
· Senior Mechanic
· Electronic Technician
What you’ll need to apply
- The legal right to work in Mexico without sponsorship
- Proof of employment of 5 years of experience offshore in the position or minimum 3 years of experience in the position & an engineering degree
- Experience in automated equipment for Electronic positions
- IADC Rig Pass
- Seamans Book
- Basic Safety Training Offshore (OPITO) or Water survival Certificate by STCW95
- Anexo SSPA (Desirable)
- Permit to work (Desirable)
What you’ll get in return
We value our people and work hard to retain them. So wherever you join us, you’ll thrive in a challenging, encouraging and supportive environment that brings out the best in you. We also offer a competitive package built around an attractive base salary, with plenty of training and development opportunities and a range of benefits.
Join Seadrill. Own the Opportunity.