Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of the mechanical equipment.
Job Category: Full Time/Regular
Rig Name: West Phoenix
•Experience from an equivalent position
•Relevant craft certificate in technical and industrial production or
•Polytechnic college or relevant engineering qualification
•Hydraulic training as set out in NORSOK R003 for maintenance personnel
•Valid offshore medical certificate approved by Norwegian authorities
•Valid offshore safety training certificate approved by Norwegian authorities
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
· Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties
· That technical related certification at all times is valid and available onboard
· Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
· That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
· That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
· Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
· Required logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· That all relevant equipment is maintained and maintenance is recorded.
· As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.