REPORTING TO: Offshore Installation Manager
Operate and maintain communication equipment in the radio room(s) and administer POB, lifeboat and cabin allocations.
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· The standard for tidiness and cleanness is adhered to.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
· Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
· Control emergency preparedness operation and emergency boards are maintained.
· Lifeboat and cabin allocations are maintained.
· External communication during safety drills and emergency situations.
· All communications associated with helicopter operations are performed.
· Passenger and cargo manifest associated helicopter operations are correct.
· All applicable reports and logs as required by supervisor are maintained.
· Assist with conducting all drills and checks as required.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· Maintain POB system and distribute POB list on the unit as required
· As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices
· As per Seadrill training and competence directives.