Regional Accountant (Permanent & 12 Month FTC Opportunities)
Competitive salary + Benefits
Take your experience to new places. Own The opportunity
At Seadrill, we work together to be the best we can - for our customers, our business and each other. Help us to keep innovating, improving and creating new opportunities, and we’ll give you what you need to be your best too.
As the Regional Accountant, you will take ownership for the timely and accurate preparation of Seadrill’s profit and loss (P&L), balance sheet and identified phased financial reports.
You’ll be the focal point of contact for the Rig Controller in their respective region. The role will mainly involve ownership of at least one rig with assigned Legal Entities, preparing both the P&L results (KPI) and phased financial balance sheet reviews. Other duties include:
- Phased Financials for assigned Legal Entities
- P&L delivered within region expectation
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) delivery
- ARM preparation and review for assigned Legal Entities
- Journal / AGIS preparation
- Non PO AP Approval
- Tax Pack preparation and liaison with Tax team
- Intercompany review and reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliations for regional accounts
- Statutory audit support and review for regional entities
- Ensure all financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted accounting policies/procedures and are reported within the deadline
What you’ll need to apply
- Qualified / Part-qualified with an Accounting Professional Qualification
- Demonstrable experience in an accountancy-based role
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to effectively prioritise your own workload
- Strong technical experience of using a global ERP system
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Experience of working in a Shared Services environment.
- Additionally, it would be preferable if you have working knowledge & experience of using Oracle/Hyperion.
What you’ll get in return
We value our people and work hard to retain them. So wherever you join us, you’ll thrive in a challenging, encouraging and supportive environment that brings out the best in you. We also offer a competitive package built around an attractive base salary, with plenty of training and development opportunities and a range of benefits tailored to your location.
Seadrill. Own the Opportunity.