1.0 CORPORATE REQUIREMENTS
JOB TITLE: Payroll Administrator
REPORTING TO: Payroll Supervisor
At Seadrill, you own the progress you make. It’s about feeling encouraged to bring ideas, taking responsibility for your action, and seeking opportunities for collaboration and innovation. Help us stay ahead in our industry, and we’ll recognise the part you play.
To prepare monthly, timely and accurate payrolls for Seadrill employees. Manage expectations with HR business partners, internal stakeholders and payroll vendors when administering payrolls. Follow-up on post payroll duties as well.
- Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties
- Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
- Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
- Owner and responsible processor for assigned international payrolls covering one or multiple countries
- Owner and responsible processor for local country specific payrolls and compliance
- Responsible for collecting, processing and analyzing monthly expense claims, Timesheets in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Reconcile all payroll inputs & ensure supporting documentation is in place as required
- Ensure payroll processes are always carried out as per our Sox Audit controls
- Prompt response to employee queries, highlighting any major concerns/issues with supervisors as needed.
- Review payrolls processed by vendors as required & work with the stakeholder to ensure error free and timely payrolls.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for Payroll Taxes, Bank Statements and other Statutory employee deductions
- Maintain regular correspondence and good relations with HR business partners in country, payroll partners, payroll vendors & Finance
- Data Accuracy, Eye for Detail and Confidentiality are a MUST!
- Be a Role Model and a back-up to the team when others are on leave
- Implement continuous process improvements
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in US payroll processing, with knowledge of best practices and general HR practices is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Experience with Oracle and ADP US software is advantageous
- Ability to speak & write in Portuguese or Spanish is a plus.
- Bachelor Level in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Position requires a high degree of professionalism, sound judgment, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects
- Work effectively with management and employees at all levels
- Solid understanding of work processes and systems
We value our people and want to retain them. So, we offer a competitive package built around an attractive base salary and a range of benefits tailored to your location.
Join Seadrill. Own the Opportunity.