CORPORATE JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Recruiting Administrator
REPORTING TO: Senior Human Resources Advisor
The role will be responsible for supporting the HR US Operations Group, which is responsible for managing US offshore recruitment for Seadrill’s drilling rigs. This is a key role that will support all aspects of the recruitment cycle, working in a fast-paced environment requiring critical attention to detail. The role will interact with both internal stakeholders within HR and operations, external and internal job candidates, and external staffing vendors.
2 JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update candidate status in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Follow up with candidates and staffing agencies to ensure all necessary information is collected to assist with the screening, selection and onboarding process.
- Coordinate the secondary screening of candidates with local HR and hiring managers.
- Arrange candidate interviews.
- Coordinate with Sr HR Advisor and HR Shared Services Centre to issue offer letters and other employment documentation.
- Initiate candidate hiring in our HRIS system.
- Coordinate handover of new hire candidates to local HR team.
- Monitor inbox, identify urgent queries, and coordinate the necessary follow up.
- Monitor compliance with End of Probation Appraisal process.
- Assist with HR reporting metrics.
- Assist with managing the Candidate Pipeline/Talent Pool.
3 SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a corporate environment, preferably within the HR function
- Demonstrate your experience with and/or or opportunities you have had to:
o Work within tight timeframes, with attention to detail and organization
o Maintain a high-level of customer service
o Continually drive for improvement, recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements, productivity and development.
o Adapt to shifting priorities, while remaining productive and having a positive approach
o Quickly learn and utilize various business application software, such as Cornerstone ATS, Microsoft software suite (Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint, Teams)
o Utilize high analytical ability and attention to detail
o Work within structured processes
o Maintain strong organizational, interpersonal and team working skills