1.0 CORPORATE REQUIREMENTS
JOB TITLE: Roustabout
REPORTING TO: Crane Operator
Participate in vessel loading and unloading activities, helicopter operations, rig move activities and routine cleaning of the rig as required.
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
· Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
· Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
· That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
· That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
· Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to.
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
· Safe and efficient execution of operations as per procedures.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Active participation in meeting activities.
· Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· Deck or rig floor operations as required or directed.
· Preparation for future drilling operations.
· Maintenance of cranes and other relevant lifting appliances.
· Relieve on drill floor and in other areas as required and directed
· Ensuring operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment
· Maintaining drilling and marine equipment and maintenance records
· Maintaining and operating the mud processing solids control equipment
· Preparing all tubular’s, handling gear and other equipment required for the well operations
· As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.
· As per Seadrill training and competence directives.