1.0 CORPORATE REQUIREMENTS
JOB TITLE: Rig Administrator
REPORTING TO: Offshore Installation Manager
Operate and maintain communication equipment in the radio room(s) and administer POB, lifeboat and cabin allocations.
- Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- The standard for tidiness and cleanness is adhered to.
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
- Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
- Control emergency preparedness operation and emergency boards are maintained.
- Lifeboat and cabin allocations are maintained.
- External communication during safety drills and emergency situations.
- All communications associated with helicopter operations are performed.
- Passenger, cargo manifest and associated helicopter operations are correct.
- All applicable reports and logs as required by supervisor are maintained.
- Assist with conducting all drills and checks as required.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Maintain POB system and distribute POB list on the unit as required
- As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices
- As per Seadrill training and competence directives.