1.0 ORGANIZATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
JOB TITLE: SPS Project Lead
REPORTING TO: SPS / SSCE Manager
The SPS Project Lead will provide support in planning and executing special projects with the goal to minimize the out of service durations and to optimize the total project cost ensuring all class and company requirements are fulfilled. The role responsibilities will also include project financial and reporting responsibilities.
- Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct and Fight Against Corruption.
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- The standard for tidiness and cleanness is adhered to.
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
1.4 JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, executing and closing the assigned project as directed by the project controls directives
- Communicate and coordinate with rig team, project planner and project cost controller to develop and optimize the project plan and budget as required
- Communicate and coordinate with finance and operations team to align project cost and correctly include in the budget forecast
- Liaise with SMEs and OEMs for technical support and follow up of technical queries related to project requirements
- Oversee / manage project related onsite activities including third-party project scopes
- Timely report on and manage any project changes in accordance with what is outlined in the project controls directives
- Follow up and close out documentation requirements as per the project controls directives
- Liaise with regulatory and class authorities to ensure Seadrill compliance with latest class requirements, assist rig teams in development of optimized project planning.
- Ensure compliance with current Seadrill SPS/UWILD directive.
- High level of relevant technical knowledge.
- Ability to liaise at high level with drilling units maintenance teams and unit management.
- Excellent understanding of Seadrill Projects/SPS/UWILD activities.
- As per Corporate specific Delegation of Authority matrices.
- Relevant engineering degree or equivalent planning technical qualification
- 5 years minimum experience in maintenance environment, enterprise maintenance systems knowledge and proven experience in hands on planning operations
- Technical documentation report writing and audit skills
- Ability to mentor and train others.
Must pass Drug Screen and Background Check.