1.0 CORPORATE REQUIREMENTS
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Planner, Subsea (Between Well Maintenance)
REPORTING TO: Technical Manager
LOCATION: Onshore with travel offshore as needed
Provide support and planning for between well maintenance services to include all phases of the process (planning, execution, and close-out)
- Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct and Fight Against Corruption and applicable internal and external governing requirements.
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
- Participate and fully support Regional and Rig efforts to ensure QHSE Directives and Procedures are being followed.
1.4 JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with the operations and maintenance departments to develop maintenance work scopes to be completed during Between Well Maintenance (BWM) periods
- Prepare BWM scope of works, based on required preventive maintenance to be conducted in addition to any required corrective maintenance, planned technical bulletins, or equipment upgrades
- Liaise with operations and maintenance departments teams to identify and list risks and control measures for scope of work
- Liaise with the operations and maintenance departments teams to conduct scope of work challenges
- Revise BWM plan based on agreed and approved Scope of Work
- Develop execution schedules for BWM periods based on agreed and approved scope of works
- Liaise with operations and maintenance departments to organize work sequences and establish BWM execution schedules
- Identify testing and inspection hold points, SIMOPS, and critical paths on BWM execution schedules
- Identify potential constraints/deficiencies/trends that could impact BWM execution schedules and recommend corrective action
- Interface with operations and maintenance departments to report on BWM schedule execution progress
- Liaise with operations and maintenance departments teams to manage recommended additions/ deletions/ deferral activities. Update the execution plan with approved additions/ deletions/ deferrals activities
- Works with operations and maintenance departments team to include and manage “break-in” work in BWM Schedules
- Ensure all data for reporting is collected and documentation completed
- Capture lessons learned and prepare after action review (AAR) reports based on BWM schedule performance against
- Follow up and implementation of relevant action items from the AAR into the subsequent BWM periods
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Ability to communicate at high level, both orally and in writing, with drilling units maintenance teams and unit management.
- Excellent understanding of Seadrill Maintenance Management Directives and Procedures
- As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.
- Relevant engineering degree or equivalent technical qualification
- 5 years minimum experience in maintenance environment. Enterprise maintenance systems knowledge and proven experience in hands on maintenance operations
- Technical documentation report writing and audit skills
- Good hands on skills and ability to teach and train others
- Able to travel offshore as needed for assignments
Must pass Drug Screen and Background Check.