JOB TITLE: HR Advisor – Recruiter
REPORTING TO: HR Manager
Recruit, interview, and screen candidates to fill existing and future job openings within the organization. Develop skills to identify and qualify active/passive candidates for all recruiting needs. Utilize the latest sourcing techniques to identify new recruiting channels.
- Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct and Fight Against Corruption.
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
- The standard for tidiness and cleanness is adhered to.
- Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engage in full cycle recruitment i.e.:
o Understand the business needs, challenges in the areas, organizational structure and main deliverables and technical and behavioral skills expected from new employees.
o Disclosure of vacancies, market mapping, screening/hunting.
o Conduct interviews, to assess the candidates' adherence to our culture and values, in addition to the area's needs.
o Coordinate with hiring managers and HR Advisors on recommendation on interviewed candidates.
o Responsible for the end-to-end process ensuring the best experience for candidates and leaders.
o Work with HR Advisors for succession to fill open positions.
o Organize, distribute, and accept new hire assignment letters for onshore and offshore employees.
- Source and select third party agencies for crew compliment positions.
- Assist HR Manager in negotiating rates with third party agencies as market changes arise as well as for special projects such as stacked rigs, ramp up, etc.
- Serve as point of contact for sourcing onshore and offshore temporary and contract employees being the designated representative for labor agencies for LAS region.
- Manage review and approval for all third-party crewing vendors.
- Manage internal movements from other areas and surplus personnel and collaboration with SIR and Global Recruitment.
- Monitor the main KPIs of the area to define action plans.
- Perform recruitment recordkeeping and reporting.
- Maintain open position listing on company website, company intranet and external sites for onshore and offshore.
- Maintain and develop a R&S control and a talent pool.
- Continuous process improvement LAS Recruitment Process.
- Update Recruitment procedures as required with the approval of the HR Manager.
- Identify costs savings with regarding to Recruitment and Onboarding.
EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Applicant Tracking System – Cornerstone
- As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology or equivalent.
- Strong experience in full cycle recruiting and sourcing talents in a corporate or agency setting. Preferred experience in the O&G industry.
- Previous experience working with R&S controls, KPIs and HR metrics to track and measure performance.
- Knowledge of Brazil labor laws in general.
- Experience in a very fast-paced and growing environment.
- Able to multi-task.
- High level of organization, creativity and ownership with a team-oriented mindset and internal drive to succeed.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must pass Drug Screen and Background Check.