1.0 CORPORATE REQUIREMENTS
Job Title: Motor Man
Job Category: Operations (Offshore)
(Reactivation) - Rio De Janeiro (Operations)
Rig Type: Drillship
Rig Name: West Carina / West Jupiter
Responsible for operating, monitoring and maintaining the power plants onboard.
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
· Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
· Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
· That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
· Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
· Safe and efficient execution of operation, maintenance and repair activities.
· Continuous monitoring of power consumption and distribution.
· All drills and checks are conducted as required.
· All applicable reports and logs as required by direct supervisor are maintained.
· Engine room is maintained tidy and in good working order.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· Maintenance of main powerplant onboard and hull specific equipment.
· Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
· All relevant equipment is maintained and maintenance is recorded.
· Maintaining sufficient stock of spare parts and materials required.
· As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.
· As per Seadrill training and competence directives.
2.0 REGIONAL REQUIREMENTS
This section describes requirements deemed necessary for this position in the respective region and are considered as additions to the requirements outlined in Section 1.
The requirements in Section 1 are to be considered minimum corporate requirements and deviations from same are to be handled in accordance to the Directive for Handling of non-conformities.