Administration and execution of spare parts and materials ordering and logistics.
Job Category: Operations (Offshore)
Location: Tenerife (Reactivation) - Rio De Janeiro (Operations)
Rig Type: Drillship
Rig Name: West Carina / West Jupiter
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· The standard for tidiness and cleanness is adhered to.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
· Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
· The systematization and tidiness of the spare parts store onboard.
· Maintaining stipulated minimum and maximum materials levels.
· Checking all received goods as per procedures.
· Recording stock movements.
· Assisting with preparation for future drilling operations.
· Relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
· That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
· Safe and efficient handling when receiving and sending goods and materials.
· All applicable reports and logs as required by the supervisor are maintained.
· Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· Manage equipment preparation for future marine operations