Job Title: Talent Development Manager
Reporting To: Head of Talent
Seadrill is one of the world’s most modern
offshore integrated drilling companies. Using world leading technology, we
operate globally employing some 4,000 people representing 65
nationalities. Our vision is to Set the Standard in Drilling. It’s ambitious
and we all play our part in achieving this .
We recognise that our people are key to helping us to achieve
our vision so we have fostered a culture that encourages, supports and
celebrates diversity of thought. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer
to our customers and the communities we operate in.
Help us to keep innovating, improving and maintaining the
highest safety records and service delivery. In return we will provide support
and development opportunities that help you unlock your full potential.
Leading the Talent Centre of Excellence and reporting to the Head of Talent, you will oversee the design, development and implementation of talent management strategies across Seadrill, partnering with senior stakeholders and the business to ensure that they support company objectives and align to Seadrill’s strategy. You will be the key partner to our HR Leadership team, HR Business Partner group and link in with other HR CoEs to ensure that our talent management solutions are aligned with our Business strategy and enable business performance.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the adoption and implementation of talent management and employee engagement strategies by partnering with HR Business Partnering and delivering communication and trainings across Seadrill.
- Maintain our performance, succession and talent management programs and goals, to support Seadrill’s strategy.
- Manage all elements of our bi-annual employee engagement survey, including employee communication and the development of resources to support Line
- Managers and employees to proactively utilise survey results.
- Develops and leads communication of talent management programs, including virtual trainings, to build employee and Line Manager capability by increasing knowledge and understanding of the processes.
- Manages and coaches others in delivery of talent management processes across Seadrill, ensuring integration with other HR processes.
- Understands the impact and implications of talent strategies and programs across Seadrill, collaborating cross-functionally and ensuring alignment and integration with other projects/programs of work
- Leverages talent data to provide insights and recommendations for senior leaders and assess the effectiveness of talent programs.
SAFETY AT SEADRILL
Our goal is to ensure that ‘nobody gets hurt’ whilst performing their job. Everyone at Seadrill has a part to play in meeting our safety commitment.
Through strong leadership and personal responsibility from all employees, we take a systematic approach to identifying, managing and preventing the hazards involved in our day to day operations. Nothing is more important to us than the health, safety and security of our workforce and the communities in which we operate and behaving responsibly towards our shared environment. We are vigilant, disciplined and always looking out for one another. We have developed and embedded a strong safety culture onshore and offshore, fostered by all employees, who each have a personal responsibility and the authority to put an immediate stop to the job if they believe it to be unsafe. Everyone at Seadrill is accountable for helping to build this culture of care.
SEADRILL BEHAVIORAL FRAMEWORK
In Seadrill, setting the standard is not just about what we deliver, but how we deliver it.
We co-created our Behavioural Framework with our employees, where we identified four key competencies that define our culture and help us to live our values. Our behaviours are embedded in the way we work and support and guide us day to day:
- Drive & Ownership
- Change & Forward Thinking
- Communication & Collaboration
- Service Delivery
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have an in-depth understanding of talent management strategies and programs, in particular performance, succession and development.
- You are experienced in designing, delivering and implementing organization wide talent programs.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to discuss technical concepts and information, clearly and meaningfully.
- You are adaptable and thrive in a changing environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- You can prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are able to effectively analyse data to provide valuable organizational and people insights.
- You have the ability to influence a wide variety of direct and indirect stakeholders to effect change
- You have demonstrable experience of implementing talent programs globally
- You have worked in an HR Business Partner / Generalist role
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BA in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Masters in Human Resources / Psychology related field
- Accreditation in psychometric assessments
We value our people and want to retain them. So, we offer a competitive package built around an attractive base salary and a range of benefits tailored to your location.
Join Seadrill. Own the Opportunity.