Job Title: HR AI Specialist (Business Analyst)
Reporting To: EVP HR Function: Human Resources
Seadrill is one of the
world’s most modern offshore Deepwater drilling companies. Using
ground-breaking technology we operate in 15 countries across 5
continents, employing some 5,000 people representing 65 nationalities.
Our vision is to Set the Standard in Drilling. It’s an ambitious goal.
And every single one of us has a part to play. Help us to keep
innovating, improving and maintaining the highest safety standards, and
we’ll give you what you need to be your best too.
Diversity and inclusion are more than
words for us. Everyone is welcome—as an inclusive workplace, our people
are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We
continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and
celebrates the diverse voices of our people. It fuels our innovation and
connects us closer to our customers and the communities we operate in.
The HR AI Specialist will lead the
integration of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and
robotics into the HR functions. This role is designed to align AI
initiatives with business objectives, drive efficiency and innovation,
optimizing current processes and preparing the HR department for future
advancements in technology. The role is responsible for advising on ethical
AI practices whilst guiding the HR function through technology adoptions.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- AI Technologies Application: Discover and deploy solutions (AI technology, robotics, ML) to existing HR systems and processes to automate repetitive tasks, optimize workflows and enhance efficiency.
- AI Technology Adoption: Lead process optimization projects to enhance HR service delivery, reduce operational costs, and improve overall productivity.
Oracle AI Systems Proficiency: Apply Oracle’s AI functionalities to enhance HR system performance and integration, ensuring a seamless HR technology ecosystem.
- Data-Driven Insights: Use AI to analyze large datasets to derive actionable insights, identify workforce trends, and improve decision-making in alignment with business objectives.
- Innovation and Future Technologies: Maintain a current understanding of emerging HR technologies and AI developments and explore potential future integrations such as Microsoft 365 Co-pilot. Lead assessments for new technology adoptions, with appropriate stakeholders
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams (such as HR Technology and ISIT) to ensure AI initiatives are well-understood, effectively implemented, and generate tangible value.
- Ethical AI Advocacy: Champion the ethical use of AI within HR, ensuring practices are fair, transparent, and uphold data privacy.
SAFETY AT SEADRILL
Our goal is to ensure that ‘nobody gets
hurt’ whilst performing their job. Everyone at Seadrill has a part to
play in meeting our safety commitment.
Through strong leadership and personal
responsibility from all employees, we take a systematic approach to
identifying, managing and preventing the hazards involved in our day to
day operations. Nothing is more important to us than the health, safety
and security of our workforce and the communities in which we operate and
behaving responsibly towards our shared environment. We are vigilant,
disciplined and always looking out for one another. We have developed and
embedded a strong safety culture onshore and offshore, fostered by all
employees, who each have a personal responsibility and the authority to
put an immediate stop to the job if they believe it to be unsafe.
Everyone at Seadrill is accountable for helping to build this culture of
SEADRILL BEHAVIORAL FRAMEWORK
In Seadrill, setting the standard is not
just about what we deliver, but how we deliver it.
We co-created our Behavioural Framework
with our employees, where we identified four key competencies that define
our culture and help us to live our values. Our behaviours are embedded
in the way we work and support and guide us day to day:
- Drive & Ownership
- Change & Forward Thinking
- Communication & Collaboration
- Service Delivery
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Experience with AI, ML, Large Language Models (LLM) and robotics technologies and data analysis tools
- Strong understanding of HR software and Oracle AI applications.
- Strong understanding of business operations, process optimization techniques, and value generation principles.
- Proven track record of implementing automation solutions and optimizing HR systems to create efficiencies.
- Strong data analysis skillset with ability to create data-driven insights to inform HR decision-making
- Proven experience in planning for technology adoption, including assessments and readiness evaluations.
- Ability to develop and execute plans for the integration of new technologies into HR operations.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in guiding teams through technology transitions, ensuring smooth integration, and upskilling team members.
- Ability to collaborate closely with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Commitment to ethical AI practices, ensuring fairness, transparency, and adherence to data privacy.
- Readiness to adapt to new technologies and evolving industry standards.
- Openness to learning and integrating new tools and methodologies.
- Current understanding of Microsoft 365 Co-pilot.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, HR, or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Oracle experience
- Professional certifications in AI, ML, Data Analysis, HR Technology, and Robotics.
We value our people
and want to retain them. So, we offer a competitive package built around
an attractive base salary and a range of benefits tailored to your
Join Seadrill. Own